A downloadable game for Windows
Shapeshift Dungeon is a third person action roguelike which takes place within a one room shapeshifting dungeon. The dungeon layouts you fight in, items you equip, and monsters that you encounter are randomized each time you play.
Can you survive the Shapeshift Dungeon?
Excellence in Computer Graphics Awards - 1st Place
Kilan Sky Larsen - Game Designer & Lead Programmer
Arjun Gambhir - Producer
Marc Kiel Billones - Level Designer & VFX Artist
Branden Kelly - Level Designer & VFX Artist
Justin Donato - Systems Programmer
Alexander H. Lopez - Item Programmer
Joe Warren - AI Programmer
Jose Miguel Vazquez - 3D Modeler
Devin Spencer - 3D Modeler
Chance Thomas Villavicencio - 3D Modeler & Animator
Alexis Gutierrez - 2D Artist and Animator
Tanya Medina - 2D Artist
Armando Legaspi - Animator
Eder Ayala - Rigger
"Puzzle Game 2"
by Eric Matyas
by Leaf Let
Special thanks to professors Jeff Underwood and Daniel Alioto!
Extract the .zip and open the "Shapeshift Dungeon.exe" file to run the game
Minimum Spec Requirements:
Shapeshift Dungeon requires a PC with at least Windows 7 SP1 with a Dual Core 2.4 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 1GB VRAM with DirectX 10+ support, and 3 GB disk space.
- Dev Blog Postmortem - Shapeshift DungeonMay 24, 2021
- Production Blog Postmortem - Shapeshift DungeonMay 21, 2021
- Dev Blog #6 - Shapeshift DungeonMay 06, 2021
- Production Blog #6 - Shapeshift DungeonMay 06, 2021
- Dev Blog #5 - Shapeshift DungeonApr 22, 2021
- Production Blog #5 - Shapeshift DungeonApr 22, 2021
- Production Blog #4 - Shapeshift DungeonApr 08, 2021
- Dev Blog #4 - Shapeshift DungeonApr 08, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
- Great level design
- Solid enemies
- Music is great and fits with the tone of the game
- Difficulty executed perfectly
- Controls Fluid and easy to understand
- Game is incredibly short
- Got repetitive after Floor 4
Not a fan of 'Q' being 'Pick up' as most games today use 'F' or 'E' so I kept using my potions unintentionally. Great game regardless. 7/10.
Great game! The level design and FX look great too :P