A downloadable game for Windows
Guilded Fletching is a First-Person, puzzle platformer that tasks the player with exploring a long-lost temple in the deep woods.
As you explore you will find many secrets within and unlock powerful artifacts that will aid in your exploration. Be mindful as the dangers within are not for the faint of heart.
In this game, you will find 4 special arrows
Play to find out the secrets that they hold
7 specialized levels all with their own puzzles and challenges to overcome
Number of players: 1
- CPU: 2.5 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- OS: Windows 10.
- VIDEO CARD: Directx 10.0c Compatible Card.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 300 MB.
Engine and Tools: Unity 2019, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Substance Painter and Designer, Autodesk Maya, Microsoft Visual Studios, Blender
Release Date: OUT NOW!
- Daniel Alioto: Executive Producer
- Jeff Underwood: Executive Producer
- Alex Olah: Game Designer
- Tyler Munstock: Producer
- Miles Gomez: Programmer
- Christian Mullins: Programmer
- Warren (Stephen) Rose II: Programmer
- Jonathan Mills: Level Design
- Tyler Huff: Level Design
- Angel Santillian-Gil: 3D Art
- Falcon Hudson: 3D Art
- Haley Tresch: 2D Art
- Daniel Marshall: Animation
- Eder Ayala: Rigging
- Click on the Red Download button
- Open/Decompress the downloaded Zip File
- Open the newly created folder
- Double click on GuildedFletching.exe to open the game
- Postmortem - DesignMay 24, 2021
- Postmortem - Guilded FletchingMay 23, 2021
- Production Blog 6 - Guilded FletchingMay 06, 2021
- Dev Blog 5Apr 22, 2021
- Production Blog 5 - Guilded FletchingApr 22, 2021
- Dev Blog 4Apr 08, 2021
- Production Blog 4 - Guilded FletchingApr 08, 2021
- Dev Blog 3Mar 25, 2021