looks cool not gonna dl rn tho
A downloadable game for Windows
Trapped is a 3rd person roguelike shooter where the player must escape an overwhelming enemy force. The player must run through each area, picking up fuel cells to charge a portal to escape. While collecting the cells, the player must defend themselves from the infinite pool of oncoming assailants. After the portal is charged, the player must go through it to enter the next area. The player then repeats this process until eventually dying, sending them back to the character select screen.
Project Length: 4 month production process from paper to digital.
Engine and Tools: Unity 2019 , Adobe Photoshop, Substance Painter, Autodesk Maya, Microsoft Visual Studios, Blender
Release Date: TBD
Team Size: 10
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Substance Painter & designer, Maya|
|Tags||Character Customization, Fast-Paced, rougelike, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Third-Person Shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
How to Play:
1) Download the file from itch.io.
2) Locate the file on your computer and right click.
4) Select the option "Extract All".
3) Run the .exe application.
- Design Postmortem- TrappedMay 23, 2021
- Trapped GOLD-Production blog 7 PostmortemMay 19, 2021
- Design Dev Log 6 - TrappedMay 06, 2021
- Trapped GOLD-Production blog 6May 05, 2021
- Design Dev Log 5 - TrappedApr 22, 2021
- Trapped GOLD-Production blog 5Apr 21, 2021
- Trapped GOLD-Design blog 4Apr 08, 2021
- Trapped GOLD- Production blog 4Apr 07, 2021