Guns N' Gauntlets
A downloadable game
Guns N’ Gauntlets is a single-player action shooter game inspired by roguelikes to pit the player against waves of enemies and encourages exploration to find upgrades to survive and beat a series of levels. Your goal is to combine guns and grab attachments to beef up your gun or swap them out instead to adapt to the waves of enemy types.
The city is lost, but you aren’t. Not yet at least. Survive the horrors of a long-lost city and try to make it out alive. Maybe you just might find yourself in the wreckage of a civilization long lost and dead, and face the horror that lingers in these alleyways.
The team responsible for creating this game:
- Alex Peters - Team Lead
- Jake Smith - Programmer
- William Coleman - Level Designer
- William Martinez - 3D Artist
- Processor: Intel Core i-5 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 180 MB of storage for installation
- Platform: Windows 10
- Download the zip file onto your computer
- Find the zip file in your downloads
- Move the zip file onto your desktop or other location you want
- Unzip the file using programs like Winrar or 7-Zip
- In the file double click the executable file with the shotgun icon
- Enjoy! :)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.