3/6 Patch Notes
- Timer increased from 120 seconds to 180 seconds.
- The game felt too short, once players started to get their contraptions going time was up. This will give players time to make bigger contraptions.
- Ball spawners now spawn slowly at the start but spawn faster over time.
- The start of the game was very hectic with the number of balls spawning, players felt they were losing a lot of potential at the start. End of the game was a bit slow but now feels fast once you have a machine up and working.
- Cursor can now be moved by holding down the direction button
- Player can now rotate items at 45 degree angles.
- Balls are now destroyed upon touching the bottom of the level
- Winner and Loser now displayed on game over screen
- Cannons will display a "Can't Fire" message above them when they can't fire.
- It was unclear to a player that a cannon could not fire.
- Cannon fire rate reduced from 3 to .75
- Cannons were really slow at firing and often caused a back up of balls. Now the fire rate is faster than the balls can spawn.
- Balls no longer get stuck on goal if fired out of a cannon 1 tile away.
- Can no longer place objects in walls or other objects.
- Cannons no longer fire through walls if placed right next to them.
- Level elements like walls can no longer be deleted.
- Planks no longer give point to a ball that is resting against it. Planks give points on the first contact only now.
- Fixed lighting changes when loading levels
- Ball now faces the right direction when spawned.
- The plank can't be placed under certain conditions
- If the cursor overlaps with a wall or contraption then a contraption can not be placed.
Crazy Contraptions External Playtest1.zip 16 MB
Mar 06, 2018
Get Crazy Contraptions
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.